Thank you for your interest in our online presence. Protecting your personal data is very important to us. At this point we would like to inform about data protection in our company. Naturally, we comply with the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG) the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
In your personal data you can trust us! They are encrypted through digital security systems and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction or unauthorized access.
The subject of data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data. These are according to § 3 para. 1 BDSG individual details about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for. Example, information such as name, postal address, email address or phone number, if applicable also usage data such as your IP address.
(1) When you access the Internet site of Karanfil Consulting GmbH or download data from these pages are here on information from stored and processed in a log file. This process is done anonymously. Conclusions on your person are not possible.
(2) are stored: your IP address, the date and time of the page request, the requested page or the name of the file, the amount of data transmitted and the message, whether the access / retrieval was successful.
(3) These data are not used for commercial purposes. The evaluation is intended solely for statistical processing and improvement of our Internet site. To this end, we will create user profiles using pseudonyms. A connection between the standing behind the pseudonym person with the collected usage data is not made. After this use, the deletion of your data takes place. A permanent storage is excluded. You can this data collection, storage and processing at any time object.
(4) Your data is used exclusively by us. Any disclosure to third parties. (If necessary, .: The processing for analysis of user behavior is carried out for example in California, USA, scope of Directive 95/46 / EC by the company Google Analytics The use and processing, you can use the deactivation add-on (http:.. / /tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) disagree.
Scope of the data collection and storage
Generally it is not necessary for the use of our website, that you provide personal data. We can provide our services but actually, we need your personal information if necessary. This applies both to the sending of information or goods ordered and also to answer individual requests.
If you ask us to provide a service or the sending of goods, we collect and store your personal data in principle only, where it is necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. For this purpose it may be necessary to disclose your personal information to companies, which we use to provide the service or to contract execution. These are z. B. Transport companies or other service-services. If we make any of the actions described below or other or transactions, we want to collect and store your personal data and will be asking in the appropriate place our website for your express consent:
- Sending de Newsletters
- Contest participation
Creditworthiness of Certification
- Payment Methods
Personalization of our website
- More services and offers, is required for the collection of data your explicit consent.
After complete contract processing your data will be blocked and deleted after the tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to going beyond data use.
If you are registered with your e-mail address for our newsletter, we use your e-mail address using the contract execution also for promotional purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter cover.
Data collection through use of Google Analytics
This site uses Google Analytics, a web service, the Google inc. Google Analytics uses "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of their use of the website. It covers, for example, information about the operating system, the browser, your IP address, which you previously accessed website (referrer URL) and date and time you access our website. The information generated by this text file about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other with website usage and Internet usage related services. Except as required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google, Google will pass on this information to these third parties. This use is made anonymous or pseudonymous. Detailed information can be found directly with Google http://www.google.com/intl/de/privacypolicy.html#information
Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie
Here no immediate personal data of the user are stored, only the Internet protocol address. This information is used to automatically recognize you on your next visit to our websites and to facilitate navigation. Cookies allow us, for example, to suit your interests a website or to save your password so you do not have to enter it again each time.
Of course, you can view our websites without cookies. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting in your browser settings "do not accept cookies". How this functions in detail, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions. If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to functional restrictions on our site.
Collection and storage of usage data
Assigned data use
We adhere to the principle of earmarked data usage and collect, process and store your personal data only for the purposes for which you have provided to us. A transfer of your personal data to third parties without your express consent, unless this is necessary to provide the service or to execute the contract. The communication of this information to state institutions and authorities if we are required by a court decision to provide information only within the scope of the statutory information obligations or.
Even the corporate privacy very seriously. Our employees and the service providers appointed by us are sworn to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
Calling - and Withdrawal
You receive at any time without notice for any reason free information about your stored data. You can always lock, correct or delete your collected data with us. Also, you can always withdraw our consent to the data collection and use without giving reasons. Consult. Please this to the contact address given in the imprint We are at your disposal at any time for further questions regarding our privacy statement, and the processing of your personal data.